Biomimicry Camp - Naturally Inspired
Set in the heart of the Bitou Valley, near Plettenberg Bay, this biomimicry designed mobile POP UP camp offers a uniquely natural experience.
DECEMBER HOLIDAY SEASON: 15 DECEMBER 2020 - 15 JANUARY, 2021
EASTER HOLIDAY SEASON: 1 - 30 APRIL, 2021
R990.00 per person per night sharing / R450 Children U10yrs per night sharing
Minimum stay: 2 Nights
At this family getaway all you are required to do is relax and immerse yourself in the natural environment. This experience is enhanced by your accommodation which is sheltered under a canopy of indigenous forest next to the Bitou River.
Our luxury tents come with comfy beds and fresh white linen, our food is sourced locally and prepared in our bush kitchen, served alongside the meandering Bitou River. If sleeping to the sound of a gently flowing river and waking to the cry of Fish Eagles is for you – then look no further.
- All camp fees
- Camp Host and Crew
- All the tents, bedding, cutlery and crockery
- Coffee & Tea – all day every day
- Breakfast and Dinner every day. Lunch is not included
- The camp has eight of its own Fat Bikes for unlimited use while you are staying with us
- We have three Kayaks moored on our own jetty in the river which is also safe for swimming
- We have two SUPS for unlimited use
- Our Bird Hide is situated near to the camp and is perfect for sundowners and photography
EMAIL US FOR MORE INFO: email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org